Welcome to MARINE & INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS LTD. (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”). These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at www.misltd.gr (together or individually “Service”) operated by MARINE & INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS LTD..
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com.
3. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Content found on or through this Service are the property of MARINE & INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS LTD. or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
5. Prohibited Uses
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
7. Intellectual Property
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of MARINE & INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS LTD. and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of MARINE & INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS LTD..
8. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service.
10. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by MARINE & INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS LTD..
MARINE & INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS LTD. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
12. Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.